Thursday, May 21, 2009

Special Friends, Special Gifts

Tomorrow, I'll celebrate my birthday and I've received some lovely gifts from some special friends that I've made through my blog. Though I've not met these ladies in person, they are friends who have made my life a richer and happier one.

The first gift that I'll share with you is from Julie in England. If you haven't had the pleasure of visiting Julie's blog, I highly recommend it! Julie has a great sense of humor and is a very talented stitcher and finisher. She made me this lovely mattress pincushion.



The next gift that graced my mailbox was sent by the sweet Mylene.   Her package for me included a mattress pincushion with a design from Primitive Betty's.    Her finishing on this little piece is so perfect!   She also included some delicious chocolate bars, a bookmark that showcases her area of the Netherlands, and a very cute magnet of a sheep.


I have a couple of gifts that arrived yesterday that I'm saving until tomorrow. I'll share them with you in my next post.

Thank you so much for visiting me. I hope you enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.

15 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Julianne.

JillMN said...

Happy Birthday Julianne! Have a wonderful day.

Wendy said...

Oooh Julianne, I'm wishing you the most wonderful birthday!!! Enjoy your day and you sure did get some nice presents.

There is only 8 days between our Birthday's, because mine is next week on Saturday (30th of May)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

LOVELY gifts for a lovely lady on her special day ;)
I hope you have a spectacular day and weekend! Hugs and love from me to you!

Becky K in OK said...

Happy birthday. I love the little cushions. The PS is so great. I just love the "farm" theme.

PB's freebie works up so nice. It's beautiful.

Congrats!

Julie said...

Happy Birthdat Julianne, i hope you have a wonderful day and are thoroughly spoilt.

Lynn B said...

Happy Birthday Julianne, I hope you have a truly lovely day!

Mylene said...

Happy happy Birthday, Julianne! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

senarah said...

These are wunderful gifts to your Birthday, Julianne.
Greetings
Sonja

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again my friend, you deserve all those marvelous gifts and more, you are just the best friend someone can find in the whole world, I'm blessed that you are mine. Hugs+++++++++
Arcadia

HerzBlatt said...

Happy Birthday Julianne!!!! How wonderfrul, that I can congratulate you!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment in my blog!!! I love getting in contact with people from the USA and I can see on my map, that a lot of people from all parts of the States are comming to visit my blog, but very seldom they write. Therefor I am so glad to read your comment!!!
I`ll send you an email soon because of the picture books.
have a lovely day!!!
Best wishes from Germany
iris (Herzblatt)

HerzBlatt said...

Happy Birthday Julianne!!!! How wonderfrul, that I can congratulate you!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind comment in my blog!!! I love getting in contact with people from the USA and I can see on my map, that a lot of people from all parts of the States are coming to visit my blog, but very seldom they write. Therefor I am so glad to read your comment!!!
I`ll send you an email soon because of the picture books.
Have a lovely day!!!
Best wishes from Germany
Iris (Herzblatt)

Cindy F. said...

Sorry I'm late:( but I hope you had a fabulous birthday!!
Wonderful gifts you've received:)

Sharon said...

Happy belated Birthday! I hope it was wonderful for you. Lovely gifts!

Kit said...

Happy belated Birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! What great gifts.