Monday, May 25, 2009

More Gifts

In my last post, I shared that there were two packages that I had saved for my birthday this past Friday.  I wanted to share them with you.  

The first package was sent by Sonja in Germany.  She made me a lovely little scissor fob and a coordinating biscornu.  She attached a pink pair of scissors to make a complete stitcher's set.


The next package was from Becky K.  She stitched this adorable hanging pillow from the Prairie Schooler and included a handy pair of scissors and a notebook and pen.


Thank you,  to all of you who left me such kind birthday wishes.  As always, thanks for stopping by.  I hope the rest of the week goes well for you.


6 comments:

Lynn B said...

What lovely birthday gifts you received, they must have made your day extra special!

Cindy F. said...

What beautiful and fun gifts!!
Love that chicken pillow;)

Mylene said...

Such lovely gifts received!

Nicola said...

You received some beautiful birthday gifts Julianne. I hope you had a really lovely day.

Wendy said...

You did get some lovely gifts! They are so wonderful.

Julie said...

Super gifts!