Monday, April 27, 2009

Meet Tess

Many of you have seen the creative talents of Wendy on her blog. She makes the cutest bears and last week I received one as a thank you!

I am now the proud mother of Tess. Isn't she the sweetest little bear? She has a movable head, arms and legs. I just love her feathered hat. She looks like she's heading off to a tea party.



Thanks so much Wendy for sending me one of your special creations. I just love her!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you have a good week.

7 comments:

Julie said...

oooo isn't she just adorable, lucky you

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little thing!

Cindy F. said...

She is sooo precious!! Wendy did an amazing job on her! Such an awesome RAK!!

Becky K in OK said...

She is indeed a real cutie!!!

Wendy said...

Hi Julianne,

It was really my pleasure to make this bear for you. I'm glad you like her, and I'm sure she is in a good home now ;)

Hugs,
Wendy

Nicola said...

What a sweet gift.

(Hope you got my last e-mail.)

senarah said...

Dear Julianne !
The bear is sweet. A wunderful gift.
Sonja