Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fair and Square Round 7

I'm back from my trip to Michigan. We had a very nice time seeing all of my family there. The picture above is of my daughters and me posing with my nephew who just graduated from high school.


These are the squares that I stitched for my partner Daniela for the 7th round of Fair and Square. I mailed them to her in the Czech Republic two weeks ago. I hope that she's received them by now.


Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog. I really appreciate your comments.


10 comments:

SandraRee said...

What a good looking family you have Julianne! Your nephew is so handsome and your daughters are just beautiful! Love your stitching! :)

mainely stitching said...

I totally agree with the previous comment: What a handsome family!!

And I just love that FS you did!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a lovely photo of your family and nephew!
I LOVE your squares that you did for Daniela....they are so sweet!

Julie said...

A lovely picture, congrats to your Nephew.

Lovely squares, a very pretty design

Sharon said...

Lovely family photo and squares too! Congrats to your nephew!

Lennu said...

Lovely photo, congratulations to your nephew!

The squares are so pretty, I just love the scenery in this one!

Púpava said...

Thank you very much, Julianne, for your squares. I just love them!

Your family is beautiful...

Wendy said...

Hi Julianne! I hope you had a wonderful visit with your family. The BBD swap sounds great to me....I'll let you know as soon as I have finished with the pattern.

Annemarie said...

Thanks for sharing that gorgeous family pic, Julianne!
I simply adore the Fair Square you stitched for Round 7!

Marie said...

I love when people post family pictures! Congrats to your nephew.

Hey, I really love the F&S blocks that you stitched...is that a PS design?