Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Barnyard Continues

I'm sorry to report that no one finished their wreath in the PS Grapevine Wreath SAL group. I do intend to finish mine for Christmas 2008.

I'm currently working on the dog. I've finished a couple more animals since I last posted about this SAL . Here they are:


Thanks so much for stopping by and for all of your comments and good wishes concerning Owen- our newly adopted greyhound. I'm happy to report that he's doing well and seems to be settling into our routine.

10 comments:

BeckySC said...

I love these pieces, Julianne and I am sure you will have yours ready to display this Christmas :)
((((hugs to you ))))

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh my...I lov both of these :) You'll have a beautiful wreath for next Christmas!

Julie said...

Lovely animals. The wreath will be something to look forward to Xmas 2008

Jane said...

Both are adorable! I can't wait to see them all together!

Carolien said...

What a lovely animals you have made. And how good your new dog has found a good home and settles in nicely!

Greetings, Carolien

Wendy said...

I love all your PS animals and the wreath is going to look so great. Hmm, a 2008 finish does sound a little more do-able.

The Silver Thistle said...

What a pity that no-one managed to finish :(

It's such a pretty project too. I'm rooting for you for a 2008 finish :)

Sharon said...

Your finishes look wonderful! Glad to hear that Owen is adjusting nicely!

Marie said...

Your latest PS Wreath pieces are beautiful. Oh, it can be so hard sometimes to meet those deadlines! I look forward to seeing your wreath by years end!

Jane said...

I can't wait to see your progress. I love these animals you are doing! Glad to hear that Owen is settling in.